Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

MNda TV

MNda TV Welcome to my YouTube channel where I build and create awesome things from scratch. Please like my videos and Subscribe to my channel and also support me so that I can build more stuffs for you, my viewers.

Mr. Salemthara Darlong (28) comes from the Unakoti District of Tripura's Saibual (Betchera) village. He was born on September 10, 1993, to Malsawma Darlong and Thanpari Darlong. From an early age, he was fascinated by the idea of bringing the power of creation to its logical conclusion. To put it another way, he is particularly motivated by the acquisition of creative skills such as the creation of objects from inexpensive materials, DIY and other crafts films (see https://www.youtube.com/c/MNdaTV). Anonymous persons have been searching for it as interest in such regions has grown. As a result, he believes that many of the people in the surrounding area have been motivated to do the same. While preserving the rhythm of his cause, his idea of creativity allows for much improvisation and adaptation. In reality, the channel (MNda TV) has been one of many emphasising the issue, and it has been a success to date, which he owes to my relatives, friends, and all of his subscribers (now 54.8K).

I strongly advise everyone to view his DIY video and subscribe using the subscriber link with the notification bell to encourage him to produce more videos in the future.

Post a Comment

1 Comments